To My Love
Yeah, I started writing again,
The reason? You’re traveling far.
I know it's hard to convey,
But our love, a poem can’t hold it all.
Getting up now feels boring,
I miss our talks in the early morning.
The bike rides have become tiring,
No one’s behind me, grumbling, inspiring.
Evening tea feels so dull,
I miss the one who made it whole.
I know, I know, you think I prioritize work,
But it’s not true, you’re always my first.
Sometimes your mind feels heavy,
And I wish to be the shoulder you can lean on, steady.
Sometimes silence fills the space,
But I’ll still be with you, no matter the pace.
I love our talks, and you love mine,
Without them, I fall quiet, missing the time.
I hope wherever you are, you’re safe,
Happy, and always well, by God's grace.
But I miss your laughter, that spark in your eyes,
The way you make the ordinary day feel like a surprise.
The silence is louder now without you near,
Even the wind whispers seem to carry some fear.
Still, I trust that love, the days will pass,
And you will wrap me in your arms.
And when you return, I'll be here,
For our shared days, for hearts to reconnect.
Until then, know that in every line I write,
You're the reason I find meaning in life.
Though we're away, you’re never far,
You're the light in the distance, my guiding star.
You are my best friend, my soulmate, and the one who completes my poetic life.
- Vishwanath
टिप्पण्या
टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा