Leave


I wrote an email to my manager

and came to the office for a meeting.

She asked what happened. I said:


I want leave

from stress,

from worries,

from the noise that follows me.


I want leave from my job,

from the version of me it keeps.

I want leave

to repair my bike,

to repair my mind.


I want leave

to meet a doctor,

and leave to run from the hospital.


I want leave

to fly in the sky,

to disappear underground.


I want leave

to be happy,

to be kind without trying.


I want leave

from the rat race,

leave to read, to write,

to meet a friend who still knows me.


I want leave to cry,

to laugh without reason.


I want leave

from life,

from death

just for a while.


Yes, I want a leave.

Will you approve it?


She said: 

you need to take it

And no one knows how to give it.


I laughed because she didn't understand the reason..


So I just asked:

And will you take leave for yourself?


I am writing for both of us

before life becomes unpredictable.


I want leave

to be fine.


- Vishwanath

टिप्पण्या

या ब्लॉगवरील लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

मासिक पाळी. ( Periods)

Eight Minutes