To My Eternal Poem
I thought writing about you,
Yes, my love, about you.
I used to write poems before we met,
Before I could truly understand love.
Now that I have met you, you are my poem
A spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings I hold onto.
You are my moon, my star, my sun,
The light that guides me through the darkest times.
With you, I feel safe, secure, and blessed,
With less stress and no pretense, wrapped in your comforting embrace.
You make things easier, better; your care
Makes me feel strong, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
You are the person I can cry on,
A person with whom I can laugh endlessly,
A person to whom I can show my passion and express myself freely.
You are like the ocean, charming and beautiful
Making me feel peaceful in your embrace,
Completing the puzzle of my heart with your endless love.
I wonder how, among thousands of people,
I met you and found a friend, a soulmate.
I am grateful to God for this amazing gift.
My life felt incomplete without you,
But with you, it is filled with a radiant love and happiness that overflows from you.
I love you deeply, my dear. I know this poem is incomplete,
But I believe you will complete it by growing old with me together, forever.
- Vishwanath
टिप्पण्या
टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा