The Shout

 


I shouted very hard

Not for others to listen

But for me to hear, I shouted


Sitting in a hospital bed, thinking what will happen next. Cut to


Sitting in an office, looking at books and politics. Cut to


Sitting at home, seeing how much of a failure you are as a son. Cut to


Sitting with your partner and telling her to go. Cut to


Sitting alone on a beach, thinking about the friends I lost. Cut to


Making a suicide attempt and living like a dead body. Cut to


Drinking until I am sleeping on a footpath. Cut to


Sleeping and waking from a strange dream. Cut to


Saving myself from snake bites. Cut to


Trying to stay positive, thinking this phase will pass.


I shouted very hard

Not for others to listen

But for me to hear, I shouted


I hope this time you will hear me,

or maybe I will hear myself.


- Vishwanath

टिप्पण्या

या ब्लॉगवरील लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

मासिक पाळी. ( Periods)

Leave

Eight Minutes