Remembering You

 


Dear Love,


I am sitting again,

To write about you.


You once told me

To write something in Marathi

But today,

I'm expressing it as it comes.


Two years ago,

You met me,

And filled my life with hope.


With you,

I understood happiness and love,

Things I had never known before.


The care you gave,

The warmth you held,

Helped me heal,

Day by day,

Making me feel better.


You knew all my scars,

All my wounds,

And you were my medicine.


Whenever my heart and mind felt heavy,

You held me close

Protecting me,

Like a shield.


The days were up and down,

But still,

You chose me.


I always wanted

To stay close to you,

Cling to you,

Hug you,

And spend endless time

With you.


I wish I could pause time,

Just to be with you,

Safe,

In my home.


I always pray

For your health,

And hope you’ll be fine.


I hope to receive

The same love from you,

And yes,

I want to grow older with you,

Together and forever.


Vishwanath 

टिप्पण्या

या ब्लॉगवरील लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

मासिक पाळी. ( Periods)

Leave

Eight Minutes