Broken hand


Why don’t you message me now?

You texted that you’ve been curious.


Me, hiding the pain

pain that won’t reach her.


It’s difficult to tell

how to unlove someone and run.


I thought I didn’t want to learn it. 

Hopefully, you didn’t too.


Reality hits, and things are far.

I am dying today, and tomorrow feels far.


I don’t know why I am writing this.

I don’t know if it’s a poem.


I search for an escape to live,

for God to answer my prayer.


I wait for you to return,

for love to nurture,

and for us to be together.


I don’t have any reason to tell

I don’t know what to say.


I just type, with tears falling apart,

like keeping the moon and sun apart.


I have a broken hand.

I hope you understand it.


— Vishwanath


टिप्पण्या

या ब्लॉगवरील लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

मासिक पाळी. ( Periods)

Leave

Eight Minutes